Stay Safe & Healthy While Purchasing a Vehicle From Legend Auto Sales
Transportation is essential!
Legend Auto Sales is fully dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and employees during these unprecedented times. We’re here and ready to serve you - under a few extra conditions.
Follow the The Healthy and Safe Car Buying Process
Legend Auto Sales is open for business at our regular hours during Washington state's Safe Start Phase 1 reopening. Here's how you can safely start the car buying process, most of which can be done from the comfort of your own home:
- Set up an appointment on our website. All dealership visits are appointment only. Tap on the “Message Us” button next to a vehicle of interest, and one of our sales associates will confirm the details with you.
- Meet virtually or in-person. We’ll meet with you over FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, or whatever other video option. Or we can set up an appointment at our dealership, and follow the recommended social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
- Take a test drive. Schedule a test drive on our website. Want to test-drive from your home? We’ll deliver the vehicle to you.
- Get your vehicle delivered to your home. We’ll bring the paperwork for you to sign.
Vehicle Service & Maintenance is Essential
Legend Auto Service is open at our regular hours. Now is the perfect time to make sure your vehicle is in shape and ready to use when you need it the most. Right now, take 20% off your next oil change, or 10% off your total repair!
SET UP APPOINTMENT
Legend Auto Sales is following the social distancing and sanitization guidelines recommended by the governor:
- Dealership visits are scheduled by appointment only.
- We are promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and wipes are readily available throughout the dealership.
- All service techs and lot attendants in contact with your vehicle wear latex gloves, which are replaced after use.
- Customer touchpoints and furniture are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Magazines and other disposable reading material are removed.
- Our employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance from customers.
All of us at Legend Auto Sales sincerely appreciate your understanding, and continued support. If there’s anything we can do to help you with your next car purchase, we’ll work with you!